This course is designed for your staff on the front line – the people who greet your customers first. Learn how to go above and beyond and bring your “A” game to work.
Are you looking to…
- Learn the latest tips on how to provide service that goes WAY above your competition?
- Learn the tools needed to provide service at the highest level possible for your company?
- Distance yourself from the competition?
Then this course is exactly what you need! Even the most advanced staff will benefit! As you go through the class and you hear you mind say “I already knew that” … ask yourself how could you do it better?
Our Front Desk Training Certificate Course is an information heavy online class that will show your staff how to offer service that goes above and beyond your competition. Plus, delivering service at the highest level will make your customers happy so they come back and use your service again and again. An industry veteran, Katharine has been showing people how to be a concierge since 1998. She has this amazing ability that inspires you and your team to perform at the highest level possible. Katharine delivers her training in an environment that encourages everyone attending to embrace a positive path.
Check the class out in our Demo Video below…
A certificate of completion will be awarded after the student has passed the three short quizzes.
Description: An information heavy online certificate course that will show your staff how to offer service that goes above and beyond your competition.
Length: 14 sessions jam-packed with information. It takes about three (3) hours to complete
Software Requirements: None. The class is hosted by a company called Digital Chalk and it supports all computers including PC’s and Apple products.
Format: Pre-recorded video presentations with PowerPoint. This course can be taken at your leisure. Once you create your account, please remember to bookmark the class so that you can go back to the page
- How to go above and beyond and offer outstanding service
- Manners and business etiquette
- Speech — What to Say and How to Say it – productive versus non-productive words
- Professional Image – how to dress and act
- Body Language and Nonverbal Communication (including your tone of voice)
- Communications Skills
- What to do (and not do) at your desk/station
- Email and telephone etiquette
- International Protocol
- Internal Customer Service
- How to Present a Positive Attitude
- Dealing with angry people and difficult situations
- You need to be healthy in body/mind/spirit so you can present your best to your clients and/or guests
What is included?
- Ebook – “Going Above and Beyond” by Katharine C. Giovanni
- A printable certificate suitable for framing
- A Badge designating you as Triangle Trained furnished to you after you pass the exam. The badge may be place on your website, email signature and and social media profiles.
Please use a valid email as we will send you the login instructions within 2 business days (often much sooner). Please remember to bookmark the course website on your browser!
Click here to purchase this course
Click here to read about our customized class option
Group rates are available. Also available as a customized “White Label” course
Please call or email us for a quote based on the number of participants.
(888) 598-8830, or Contact Me